Within a Forex business, a bonus program is meant to reward high-volume clients, and entice certain clients in order to boost the brokerage’s revenue. However, a successful bonus feature is the key to better and returning clients.
The FXBS bonus feature thus allows a broker to allocate virtual credits to traders without a risk of loss.
These virtual credits can be used to place larger orders. However, traders cannot lose this money in trading. After receiving the bonus, the user must trade a minimum volume, after which the virtual bonus will become normal credit.
A trader can exit the bonus program in following ways:
- When it receives a withdrawal with specific comment with the same amount as the prior deposit;
- After he traded a minimum volume, proportional with the bonus amount; at this point the bonus will be changed into normal credit;
- When his bonus is cancelled because of too many losses;
The bridge will allow the broker to define the minimum volume required for a bonus to be changed into normal credit.
- User must trade at least 10 lots if his bonus was $1000, in order to receive this bonus as a normal credit;
- User must trade at least 25 lots if his bonus was $2500, in order to receive this bonus as a normal credit;
The bridge will monitor the balance of users enrolled in the bonus program. The broker will receive an email notification when a trader has successfully reached the predefined criteria, and virtual credit becomes normal credit.